Seam sealing with Seam Grip SIL is the best way to keep moisture out when using a silnylon (silicone-nylon) tent. Previously known as SilNet, this clear sealant dries to a flexible rubber that works on all silicone treated gear including nylon tarps and ultralight backpacks. A single 28 g tube can seal up to 7.3 m of seams. Fast and easy to use, it’s also handy for pinhole repairs and small tears. When you need to waterproof a silnylon tent only a silicone sealant will work, because silicone will only adhere to silicone. So, treat gear right and seal out the weather with Seam Grip SIL.
- Compatible – Bonds to silicone treated fabrics to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping you warm and dry
- Long-lasting – Rubber sealant seals seams and patches pinhole leaks for repairs that last for years
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic, rubber seal that flexes and stretches with high performance gear
- Weather-resistant – Tough formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold
Watch the product video here.