Use Zipper Wax to protect watertight zippers from rust, corrosion and salt in all temperatures. Previously known as Max Wax, this paraffin-based stick formula lubricates plastic and metal zippers on wetsuits, drysuits and more. Just glide it along zippers to extend its life and prevent costly repairs to gear. A stiff, stuck zipper is useless. Keep them sliding like they should with Zipper Wax.
- Lubricates – Quickly releases stuck zippers and helps prolong zipper life; available as a 20 g can
- Protects – Maximum protection for metal and plastic zippers against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion
- Powerful – It works in all water temperatures to prevent zip jamming even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Non-toxic – Paraffin-based, silicone-free lubricant with no beeswax for easy application every time
- Multipurpose – Use to maintain zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, gear bags, luggage and boats